Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It has been awhile.

It has been awhile since I have written here. I started this blog for an assignment for a class I was taking, but I have recently decided to keep it going. I won't be posting as often as did in the beginning, but I will post whenever I add content to my web site. Here is what I have been working on lately:

My team and I created this web site for the 2009 Business Professionals of America Web Site Team Competition. We received 1st place at State. Unfortunately the National Conference that was going to be held in Dallas was cancelled due to the swine flu therefore we weren't able to compete at Nationals. Click here or on the picture below to view it.


I have been working with Russell Frommer to get his site up and running for his company, Datum Horizon Geological Consultants.

I have also been working on redesigning my web site. Here is a sneak peek of the new design:

No comments: